Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Here are some pictures of Lila's first Easter!
She is really close to being able to sit up on her own!  Any day now . . .

We took her to see the Easter Bunny and she LOVED him.  She wouldn't let go of his paw when it was time to go.

Waiting in line to see the Easter Bunny
She also had her first Easter Egg hunt with her cousins Sergio, Sascha, and Noah!
Getting ready to hunt for eggs!
Found her first one!  Tastes yummy.
And another . . .
And another . . .
Lila's cousins

I finished her Easter Basket the day before the Easter Bunny was set to arrive.  I got the idea from Pinterest - you can see the tutorial here.

And here is her beautiful basket full of goodies!


She loved it.  Obviously.

I'll end the post with some pictures from Easter Day:

Lila and her Paw-Paw

Lila and Daddy
Cracking up over her "Peep" stuffed bunny

Mommy and Lila Bunnies

We had Easter lunch at Amanda's parents - so fun!
Mommy, Lila and BeBe
Adorable.

And precious.
I'm hoping to get some more blog posts this week from Lila's first trip to Disney World!  And more pictures from her visit with the grandparents, plus I have pictures from the Junior League's 80s theme 5K, Re-Run!  And I did put my dad to work while he was here and the laundry area has gotten a makeover . . . still in progress!  Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment