Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy 5 Months Lila!

Lila is 5 months today!




She's a little cutie pie!

Also, since it's the last day of February, I thought I would update you on how the New Years Resolutions are going:

1. Complete one sewing project a month. 
I've decided that my paint chip garland will count as my one sewing project.  It got me to set up my machine and learn how to use it, and I'm excited to make Lila's dress in March.  I'm hoping to have it done by Easter!

2. Complete one DIY house project a month.  
I'm counting the housewarming party as my DIY house project for February.  I made the paint chip invitations and had the house all spruced up for the party.  In March, I'm tackling my jewelry organization and going to make a jewelry station in our walk-in closet.  I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas and have a plan!

3.  Walk Sandy and Lila once a day during the week.  
This one continues to go well! I only missed twice this month!

4.  Continue to exercise, but ramp it up and re-start Turbofire for reals.  
I'm halfway into week 7 of 12 in Turbofire and it's really starting to pay off.  I have about 9 pounds to go to pre-pregnancy weight and I'm realistic that I probably won't be exactly my old weight because I'm breastfeeding so I'm carrying all this milk around.  :)  The other day I fit into my "skinny" pre-pregnany jeans and more and more of my old stuff is starting to fit.  Plus I have a lot more energy to get through the day with Lila!

5. WRITE!  
Does blogging count?  Oh well.  Maybe next month.


Hope everyone else is doing well with their 2013 resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment