Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Past 2 Weeks!

I'm always amazed at how fast time passes.  You would think I would be getting used to it by now . . . but it's hard to believe that Lila is just 16 days away from being 6 months old.  We have been pretty busy lately - Justin is working on a new project at work and taking on more responsibility. As for me, I am in the middle of my first PAID stationary gig!  I have been making my own cards since college, and I even made our entire wedding save the dates, invitations, menus, programs.  After our housewarming party invites were sent out, our realtor asked me if I would be interested in doing the same for a customer appreciation party she's having.  I just finished the save the dates yesterday!




We also got to visit with Justin's family from Ohio last week when they were in town.  Amanda, Rich, and their kids Claire, Caleb and Cole were taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral (which is only 30 minutes away from us, by the way).  We met up for brunch in Cocoa Beach before they departed.  It was so awesome to catch up with them!

Justin, Lauren, Lila, Amanda, Caleb, Claire, Rich and Cole

We also took Lila to her first ball game!  The Nationals have their Spring Training in Viera, which is about 30 minutes away from our house.  We saw them whoop up on the Cardinals!  Lila did awesome - she lasted the whole game, took two naps and was her usual adorable self.  We were having a cold spell down here and had to scrounge up some warmer clothes for her.  Luckily we got the last baby girl's winter hat at Old Navy right before the game!




I'll sign off with my new favorite picture of Lila right now:
Adorable!  Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment