Saturday, June 30, 2012

Highlights from my Northern Virginia visit

I've been meaning to post these pictures but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I got to see so many great people while I was up in Northern Virginia and I attempted to document them all.  Unfortunately, pregnancy brain makes me forget to pull out the camera every time.  Those of you who are not pictures, I apologize!  That does not make our visit any less important to me!

DeeDee and I went to brunch at Clyde's in Ashburn.  If you haven't been there yet, you must go!  I had a to-die-for grilled cheese with brie, proscuitto and raspberry pepper jam.  OMG.  And I never say OMG.


I hit up Del Ray favorite Cheesetique with Randi, Mary and Mary Anne.  Missed out on the wine flights!


Got to see Lisa twice!  Seriously one of my most favorite people in the world.  I am so lucky that she was my student teaching mentor!

I also stopped by Del Ray to see the Dairy Godmother herself.  Best part-time job ever.

Met up at Chipotle with Lauren Rash - had to get my fix since the closest one in Florida is Orlando!

And had lunch at Noodles & Co with Rachelle!  It was so GREAT catching up with everyone!  Come visit us soon in Florida!

And again, much love to all of those who were not pictured! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment