Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Highlights of Chicago

Chicago was so much fun!  What a beautiful city (in the summer, at least!)  It was so nice to visit with Jenny and Lindsey and Eric too!

The only thing missing was joyriding in a Ferrari.  "It is so choice.  If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."  Maybe next time.

I posted all of my pictures on Facebook, but here are some highlights:
Jenny lives walking distance to Wrigley Field

I definitely don't see this view when I look back from the beach in Florida!

Found 2 pieces of "lake glass" while we were here

My hostess with the most-est

The "Bean"

Chicago loves giving away free stuff.  We got a free Dove bar and an energy drink, which I am displaying here :)


Trader Joe's, I miss you.

View from the Hancock

Margaritaville on Navy Pier - makes me feel at home!
At the end of Navy Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment