Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First haircut in Melbourne . . . because I have a JOB!

Just got my first haircut and blowout from Sarah at Pixie's Salon in Melbourne!
Ah-mazing.  I'm in love!  Finally someone who knows how to blow dry my hair.  And I paid a 1/3 of what I would have in Northern Virginia :)

I start my new job tomorrow!  Yes, it's official.  I'm going to be teaching at Titusville High School.  It's right on Indian River, and it's an open-air campus.  Here's a picture:
http://www.terrier.brevard.k12.fl.us/pages/location.html

All of you who work for Fairfax County can lament my short summer - the first day of school is August 10.  I will, however, be finished with the school year before Memorial Day.

It's soooo weird to say farewell to summer in the beginning of August.  Then again, we live in the Sunshine State so it's summer all year long!

I have a lot to do before tomorrow - not only is it my first day back, but June and Ralph are coming to visit!  Hopefully I'll have time to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment