Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013 - The Watts go to Charming

Justin and I are just a bit obsessed with the show, Sons of Anarchy . . . so much so that we decided it would be perfect Halloween costumes this year!  Originally we thought Justin and I would go as Jax and Tara, and Lila could go as Abel.  We realized she would be much cuter with her own "cut."  We added the pink bandana to girly up her costume.  The sleeve tattoos were a must though!
Our tough biker chick!
I made cuts for Justin and Lila, and as Tara, I just had to wear scrubs (comfiest costume ever, by the way).





We had to use Justin's bike as a prop for some family shots:


I even made myself a badge for St. Thomas Hospital 


Lauren and Byron (and their dog, Copper) joined us for trick or treating - and I'm so mad we didn't get a picture of their costumes.  Lauren made a very cute cowgirl, but Byron as the "Brawny Man" was classic.
Copper and Sandy being twinsies!
It was a great Halloween and Lila went trick or treating until 8:30 . . . she's such a trooper.  Happy Halloween from the SOA Watts!

No comments:

Post a Comment