Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How Pregnant Am I?

For the past 9 months, I've often thought about how I would feel as I got closer to the due date.  I will admit that I am uncomfortable.  But I also had some pregnancy barometers in mind - as long as I could do these things, then I must be in pretty good shape.

1. Shave my legs.  Still doing it!  And without any assistance.  I don't know how but I'm still able to prop my leg up on the shower wall high enough to shave.  (We don't have a shower/tub combo with an edge around it for you to prop your feet up, so this really is an accomplishment in my book. You should be impressed.)

2. Wear my wedding ring.  Still fits!  I've only had two instances after long walks outside where my hands swelled up too much to slip it on.  Otherwise, I'm still wearing it every day.

It's the small victories in life, isn't it?

On another note -- this is my life these days:

No comments:

Post a Comment