Monday, October 31, 2011

Joe & Maureen Get Hitched!

Well, I don't feel too bad that it's been 11 days since my last post because I have been BUSY! 

Starting with my trip back to Virginia for Joe and Maureen's wedding!  What a beautiful fall day and a gorgeous ceremony and reception.  I had a fabulous time and Justin was very sad that he missed out.  My favorite part of the evening was Joe's best man Neil's speech.  As many of you know, Joe comes from across the pond, so spending the evening with  all the Brits was amazing in itself.  Neil's speech was hilarious - he reminded me so much of Ricky Gervais - bloody brilliant!  (p.s. If you don't know who Ricky Gervais is, see "The Office" (original British version) or his amazing guest appearances on "Louie" (FX).  We are so happy for you both and can't wait for you to visit us in Florida!  If you want to bring Neil too, feel free.

The two "Laurens"


Gardens at Oxon Hill Manor




Here she comes!

Isn't she beautiful?!




No comments:

Post a Comment