Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Here is a picture of Lila in her costume - sushi to go!



With her chopsticks and soy sauce
I felt like I had to make her first costume, especially since my mom made all of our Halloween costumes growing up - I have to carry on the tradition.  Of course, I found the idea on Pinterest - you can buy the onesies on etsy here: The Wishing Elephant or Martha Stewart shows you how here: Sushi Baby Costume.

Justin really wants her to go as a lima bean next year so I have to start brainstorming how that costume will come about.  He did have a great idea for it - putting little pats of butter on the bean or on top of her head!  Any ideas on how to make a bean shaped costume, let me know!


 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Can't wait to see how next years costume turns out!

    ReplyDelete