Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lila's 1st month!

My baby girl is 1 month old today!  It goes by unbelievably fast.  She had her doctors appointment this afternoon and she now weighs 9 pounds 2 ounces and is 22 and 1/4 inches long.

We've also recently adopted the nickname Lila bean . . . get it?  Lima bean?  hehe.  I thought I was all clever when I came up with it, and then Justin goes "I said that to you yesterday!"  So we are sharing credit for the nickname.

To celebrate, here are some pictures of her each week of her first month of life! What's hilarious is that Lila inadvertently does a serious pose and a funny pose!  I'm planning on taking a picture each week for her first year and making a photo book of the pictures.  I got the idea from my favorite blog, Young House Love, but I'm putting my personal spin on it by putting together the photo book.
1 week 
1 week - She just needs the basketball and some Air Jordans and we have the white baby girl version of Michael
2 weeks

2 weeks - Vogue! 
3 weeks

3 weeks "Thriller" . . . I think we have a dancer like her momma!

4 weeks
4 weeks - my little frog

And this morning, 1 month old!
Happy 1 month, Lila bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment