Monday, September 12, 2011

Missoni at Target tomorrow!

Uber famous and iconic Missoni has their Target line available tomorrow in stores and online!  I am so excited . . . and sad that I won't be able to get to the store until tomorrow evening!  Hopefully Melbourne is not as fashion forward (I did find a Nanette Lepore dress at TJMaxx on serious clearance this summer) so I will have a chance to get an adorable Missoni dress!

They also have a whole line of amazing housewares . . . my birthday is next month, hint hint!

Celebrities wearing Missoni:
Vanessa Hudgens [instyle.com]
Joy Bryant (she should buy stock in Missoni - she wears it all the time!) [instyle.com]
Kerry Washington [instyle.com]

A preview of some of the goodies at Target:




Adorable baby clothes!



Beautiful housewares!
That beach cruiser is Ah-mah-zing!

SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment