Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another great day in Florida!

Even though Justin and I have been super busy lately, we just had a great Sunday together!  The day started off with some blueberry pancakes made from scratch . . .



Then we headed off to the beach for a couple of hours and soaked up the sun.

Grandad and Pauline were heading back from Ohio and we planned to meet them at the infamous Dixie's Crossroads for rock shrimp . . . it was delicious as always.  If you've never had rock shrimp, you haven't lived!  They are like little baby lobsters!
 Photo: www.tastychomps.com
I'm also very excited to make cookies with the Mickey Mouse cookie cutter Pauline picked up for me in Ohio!



We ended the day with a nice cold glass of . . .
KOOL-AID!




On another note - My Missoni for Target mission was a success!  I was one of the lucky ones who got online before 7:27 am when Target.com crashed.  This pairing had unprecedented sales and most of the inventory is now selling on ebay for four times the price!
Read a great article about it here . . .

So glad I paid the Target prices!
Here's my goodies:








I was able to get the sweater and two dresses on Target.com - I picked up the mugs and rain boots at our Target in Melbourne.  The mugs look awesome with our Fiestaware dishes!

DON'T YOU LOVE IT?!

1 comment: