Monday, July 25, 2011

Have You Noticed?

New features for the blog!
On the right hand side, you'll notice a weather.com widget that shows the current temperature and conditions for Melbourne
AND
a list of all of the books I've read so far in 2011. 

Many of you know that I used to have my blog, The Barefoot Bookworm, so I wanted to continue to share my love of reading on our new blog.  I won't review every book that I read, but I will share with  you if I read a particularly great one.

The Barefoot Bookworm is looking forward to being barefoot all year long!
That being said: everyone needs to read The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins and Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.  Those are my top reads of the year so far and everyone who has read them at my recommendation has loved them as well.  Don't miss out!  You can also look for something new to read at the old blog, and most likely it will be readily available at the library now since it's been so long since I've reviewed anything.

Happy Reading!

1 comment: