Monday, July 1, 2013

Lila's new stroller, sewing projects, and VACAY!

We finally made up our mind on a stroller . . . researching is seriously a blessing and a curse sometimes.    But we LOVE our new Baby Jogger City Select!

We also saved $100 by buying a color they have discontinued, "Diamond," featured in the photo above.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE the color - perfect for those hot Florida days!  The main reason we were drawn to this stroller is the endless combinations you can have - it turns into a double for one, but you can also have a double with an infant car seat, double with a bassinet, doubles facing each other, doubles facing out, doubles facing away . . . you get the idea!  It pushes like a dream and we've already taken it on three beach walks - amazing.

I was so excited when it arrived, I decided that I had to make a custom insert for it.  Shocker, I found a tutorial on Pinterest . . . and it turned out beautifully.
Notice the sand from our beach walk!

I also bought extra fabric to make a matching changing pad:


My Brother sewing machine is my new BFF.  I might need to buy it one of those Best Friends heart necklaces to wear around its gorgeous white neck.

Lila and I are departing for OBX tomorrow for Nathan and Ashley's wedding and a week with family.  I will probably take a hiatus from blogging until we return!  Happy 4th of July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment