Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our first home cooked meal!

The kitchen was finally usable last night - and I have our dining room all set up so I decided to make "Breakfast for Dinner!"  This is the first time Justin and I have ever had a dining room . . . I finally got to use our fun placemats and set up our gorgeous candlesticks and bowl from Crate and Barrel that we got three years ago for our wedding!



"Breakfast for Dinner" seems to be an ongoing theme . . . Justin made dinner tonight (these six weeks apart turned out to be a good thing after all!)  He made delicious omelets and again we got to sit at our pretty dining table.  Starting to feel like a home!

The rest of the house is still in boxes but I am working on it.  I had two job interviews today and both of them went really well. . . especially the second one, so fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment